Ruby on Rails is a leading framework for developing scalable web applications. It is highly flexible and suitable for most of the projects. The Model View Controller (MVC) in RoR is beautifully implemented with emphasis on DRY (Do not Repeat Yourself) and Convention over configuration concepts. This results in rapid development of application which is easy to manage and scale later.
Since 2011, Ruby on Rails developers at Intellimus have been helping software companies and start-ups deliver web applications faster and at a lower cost. Over the years, we have matured into the large Ruby on Rails development team conssists of Ruby on Rails seasoned developers and QA professionals!
Our team has gained extensive experience across a variety of industries, including social networking, broadcasting/media, online education, marketing/advertising, and more. Our Rails developers follow the SCRUM methodology, being nonetheless open to other methodologies applied by our clients In addition, some of the programmers have contributed to the RoR community worldwide. Contact us for Ruby on Rails web-based application development services; Rails 2.x to Rails 3 porting and migration; Ruby on Rails QA/Testing services.
Our team of Ruby on Rails developers creates amazing ruby on rails applications applying best practices of MVC and OOP.
Our ruby on rails web services include:
- Scalable web-based application development supporting high traffic volume.
- Porting existing web applications built in other technologies to Ruby on Rails.
- Existing RoR-based application refactoring and enhancement.
- Redmine Plugin Development.
We provide rich front-end interface development using:
We deliver powerful server-side built over:
- Ruby on Rails Framework
- MySQL / PostgreSQL for relational database management
- Sphinx / SOLR – for full text searching
We also integrate Rails with a variety of 3rd party applications and services:
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Cloud deployments via Heroku and AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Performance monitoring via New Relic
- Payment Gateways such as Paypal
Contribution to RoR’s Open-source
We promote a collaborative learning and knowledge sharing culture and contribute open-source via Github and Slideshare.
Get quality Ruby on Rails development from at reasonable price. Hire experienced Ruby developers for Rails development, consulting & support services.
Our ROR web development services include:
- Ruby on Rails development
- Porting applications to Ruby on Rails
- Application architecture re-design or enhancements
- ROR Test-Driven Development (TDD)
What you will get:
- Extensive expertise in Ruby on Rails, as well as experience in utilizing Merb, Heroku, Cucumber, Rake, JRuby, Git, Passenger, Bundler, RSpec, and other tools for rapid RoR development; access to a pool of Rails developers and QA engineers
- Lower costs due to engaging expert Ruby on Rails developers at cost-effective outsourcing rates
- Mature software development life-cycle and QA procedures; a proven, phased, scalable, and carefully documented methodologies to accelerate product on time delivery
- The team consists mostly of Team Leads and Senior Software developers and QA professionals
- Unique performance assessment system that tracks individual progress, encourages team members for constant improvement, and prevents them from spending billable hours ineffectively
- Access to our R&D department that tracks the most innovative tools and technologies to help our clients deliver solutions faster, with improved performance, and at a lower cost
A Ruby on Rails developer hired from Intellimus can provide you the following services:
- Rails Generators Rails App Structure
- Bundler and Gem Management
- Bundler and Gem Management
- Rails Paradigms like Convention over Configuration
- REST and RESTful Architecture
- Model Validations and Macros
- Controllers and ActionController
- API Development (with JSON/XML)
- Database Migrations
- Basic Relational Databases with SQLite
- Models, Active Record, and Query InterfaceModel Callbacks and ObserversRails RoutingRendering Layouts and Views with ERB
- Forms and File Uploads
- Task and Background Job Processing
- Debugging and the Rails Console